Monday, November 12, 2012

Book Review: Towers of Midnight

Welp, now that I've finished my project for NaNo, I can get back to what's important.  The writing people actually pay me for.  I've posted a Review of Towers of Midnight by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson on Goodreads.com if you feel the great urge to check it out.

In preparation for the final book of the Wheel of Time series, which comes out at the beginning of January, I took the time to reread all 14 books that come before it this year, writing a review on each of them for my publishers in a Wheel of Time Retrospective, which has gotten quite a few positive comments from readers, I'm happy to say.  I even got fan mail over it.  Weird, eh?  Me.  Getting fan mail.  It's taken me about a year to read and review all the books in the series, and I read a lot of others between them because you can only read so much Wheel of Time at a time, sadly, but this is the last one.  Woohoo, it's done, now I can work on my new Retrospective: Dune.

No comments:

Post a Comment