Monday, October 10, 2011

Woooo

I just got an e-mail from Goodreads.com saying that my review of The Omen Machine by Terry Goodkind is the most viewed review for that book having just reached 500 hits. Amongst a tiny niche of fantasy bookworm geeks, people actually seem to care what I have to say. Either that, or people on that site just aren't used to seeing an angry douchebag ranting his hatred for all to see and want to check out the train wreck for themselves. I'm quite pleased with this, as out of the reviews I've posted on that site, that one is my favorite. I had so much to say about how awful that book was that I actually had to edit it down a bit because it wouldn't fit the 20,000 character limit that they put on reviews.

Anyway, if you haven't read it yet, check it out. I think that it's pretty entertaining to read, but then again, I think most of what I write is entertaining to read whether it actually is or not. And, if you wouldn't mind, if you would be so kind as to click "Like" at the bottom of it when you're through, it would be most appreciated. The number of likes that a review has determines how far up on the list it is when someone searches for the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment