Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bwaahaahaa take that, nintendo of america

Soooo, a game taking place in the xenogears/saga universe was announced a few years ago and i was waaaay excited about it because i loved those games. Rather than being on playstation as previous games in the series, this one was going to be on wii. Luckily, i owned a wii so all was well. The game came out in japan and was named rpg of the decade. This got me even more excited for it. And then... Nintendo of america annoumced last year that they had decided never to release xenoblade in rhe usa. I was incredibly pissed about this, as you might imagine. I'd waited years for this game. It takes place in the world of some of my favorite games of all time. It was named rpg of the freakin decade! And it was written by one of my favorite japanese writers on top of it all. But then, earlier this year, nintendo of europe announced that they would be releasing the game in english and french in the pal format. Sooooo, i hopped on ebay, found a pal format wii for about $20 used, did some creative rigging to hook it up to my ntsc tv, and ordered the game from amazon.co.uk. When the game finally arroved it was all i hoped it would be and more. In fact, i would go so far as to say that it is probably the best rpg i've ever played in my life. Go kill yourselves, nintendo of america!!!!!!! You can suck my pal version wiimote. You conspired to keep this game away from me, but i got it anyway and i looooooove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment