Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another Splitplane Saga chapter up for download

Sooooo, I started work on Splitplane Saga, a story that I really, really, really, really want to write, about a year ago, and posted a sample chapter on my website as a sort of preview for it. I have not continued work on it for two reasons. It is LONG. And I do mean Looooooooong. And I am currently an unpublished writer. I don't want to go to a publisher with the first book and tell them it's the first of five to seven books, possibly more. I'd get laughed all the way back home for that. And the second reason is that I don't think I'm a good enough writer at the current time to tell a story of the scope and complexity of Splitplane Saga.

However, as I am incredibly excited about this story, and literally thinking about it ALL the time, I really can't stop myself from writing a bit on it here and there, and so, after about a year of putting a little tidbit in here and there, i've got another completed chapter of it posted on my website and it can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment