Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spires of Infinity Chapter 36

I've finished the first draft of Spires of Infinity Chapter 36 and it can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.

In this chapter Gabriel is talked into doing something extremely awful, but necessary.

I've also tossed in a few more paradoxes for your wtf enjoyment. The first of which is that Allie remembers that all of this already happened before, and it played out differently. She remembers that Gabriel failed and died by her order. She's been waiting this entire time for the opportunity to change the past and make it so he succeeded instead. The second is that if Allie is never created then she can't exist in the future to plot the Gate Jump for Gabriel back to the past, and she cannot exist in the Sa'Dhi in Gabriel's hand. I have always liked paradoxes, and now that I have the chance to create a few billion of them, I'm going to make as many as I can. They're pretty entertaining in my opinion.

The first draft of this story is now at 128,049 out of an estimated 150,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment