Friday, January 11, 2013

I Am Nobody Chapters 9&10 Draft 2

No thanks to a broken hand, received falling on the ice on the stairs up to my apartment, I have completed the next two chapters of the second draft of I Am Nobody, and you can find them at the bottom of this page.

Large swaths of Chapter 9 needed to be completely rewritten from scratch because they were too vague, Mia didn't have enough personality, continuity errors and other such things.  Most of the dialog remains unchanged, with a few things removed for repetition, and a few things added to make things more clear etc.  Chapter 10 remains mostly unchanged save for a what needed to be changed with the changes I've made to the chapters before it, mostly in the Hunter's abilities, Mia's horror at what's going on, and her resolve to do something to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment