Monday, May 7, 2012

The Avengers

The Avengers is probably the best comic book movie of all time, if you're into that sort of thing, and if you're not, it's just a really fun and extremely entertaining action movie.  It was written and directed by Joss Whedon (Firefly/Buffy) if you're a fan of his, and he did an extremely good job with it.  All of the characters are done very well, and they're all given pretty much equal time being awesome in the movie.  You do not need to see the 5 movies that came before it to enjoy it, because they do a really good job of explaining who everyone is and building them up in this movie without needing to see Ironman, The Incredible Hulk (the Edward Norton one), Ironman 2, Thor, and Captain America, though I would definitely recommend checking those movies out too if you haven't seen them, because they were pretty fun.  Check it out, it's definitely the funnest movie I've seen in years.

Also, be sure to stay until the VERY end of the credits, because that is the funniest scene of the movie.  There is a scene halfway through the credits and another at the very end, so don't leave early.

I did go to it in 3D, which I normally avoid because it gives me a massive headache, but that was what my family wanted to go to and I didn't have much of a choice.  This is the ONLY movie I've ever seen in 3D that actually had good 3D effects.  Despite the headache I got, it was just plain spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment