Thursday, November 2, 2017

NaNo Day 2

Did even better today than I did yesterday.  6792 words.  Which brings my total up to 13,366.  I’ve passed the 25% mark in just two days.  Nice.  The whole manuscript so far is just short of 40k words. I did use some more text from the other version today, because I felt that one of the action scenes I went through today was relatively well done in the original version.  I did make quite a few tweaks to it, but I still didn’t cheat and count it as part of my word count for the day.  I feel that the action scenes I did today are a lot more impactful in this version of the story, because the characters are a lot more developed in this version.  Which is definitely a good thing.  I don’t know if I’m going to be able to top today’s word count tomorrow, but we’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment