Friday, April 1, 2011

grrrrr

FU INSOMNIAAAAAAAAAA!!! I have to get up for work in 4 hours ; ;

Since I don't twitter or facebook, I'll blog about how I'm completely awake at 2 AM. If I did, my facebook status would be set to "Awake at 2 AM" and my twitter feed would be a long string of grumbling complaints under 144 characters... but I don't. oh well. To make things worse, I haven't slept well this whole week, so I'm going to be mega tired tomorrow.

My brain needs an off switch, because whenever I go to bed it's still running at a hundred miles an hour.

1 comment:

  1. Uh huh, uh huh. Insomnia can suck it. And it should. I'm writing this at 3:52 am. I have no beef with sleeping. In fact, I think sleeping is quite a commendable thing to do at this hour. But I can't. I have stupid songs in my head and a brain that is insisting it's not tired. And we're getting up early to go to an IMAX 3D movie full of little kiddies. Lots of kids, no sleep, and ginormous 3D monkeys. Someone shoot me now.

    ReplyDelete