Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quote of the Day.

I just saw the most awesome thing ever on the discovery channel. There was a show about black holes, and as stuff out in space has always interested me, I decided to watch. They were interviewing Michio Kaku, who, if you're not steeped in the ways of nerdliness, is one of the foremost astrophysicists of our time. He has uttered such great lines as these "I believe that in our future, travel backward in time is indeed possible. In fact, I believe that most of the people in the audiences of talk shows are time travelers." and "If I had a time machine, the first thing I would do is travel back to last thursday and steal my keys before I had a chance to lose them. Wait... maybe that's what happened to them. Sweet, I'm going to be the world's first time traveler!!!"

He was talking about black holes in this program and he said the best quote I've heard from him yet. "It's my deepest desire to be the one to find the first black hole visible from earth. That way I can name it after my ex wife."

No comments:

Post a Comment