Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Website Updates

It's 3 AM and I'm still awake with some pretty nasty insomnia, not helped by the fact that the people in the apartment next to mine have taken up tapping their fingernails on the connecting wall which happens to be right next to my bed, and wont stop no matter how much I pound on the wall. I've done a bit of messing around with the layout of my website to make it a bit cleaner and easier to navigate. Mostly I just did a bit of rearranging the sidebar items. You can check it out here

I've also added a couple more pages to the side. There's a section about me that can be viewed here and an explanation about the timeline of the universe of Beyond the Lost Horizon which can be viewed here. Check them out if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment