Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spires of Infinity Chapters 21 and 22

I had the day off this week and spent the entire day writing. I cranked out the next two chapters of Spires of Infinity, which can be found at the bottom of this page.

Gabriel and Sam are taken to the leader of the Children of the Chosen, and make their escape. Gabriel comes to a realization that he finds extremely shocking. And Sam begins to open up to Gabriel and share some of her past with him after he gives her a gesture of trust.

I have two more days off this week. Apparently my boss is trying to make up for how much she worked me last week. So, with all that time off you can probably expect at least one more chapter this week, possible two or three.

I'm now at 80,844 words out of an estimated 120,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment