Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Memories of What Never Was Chapter 33 Draft 1

I've finished up chapter 33 of Memories of What Never Was, and you can find it at the bottom of this page if you feel the great urge.

This one took a while to write, because it's mostly Brand's brand of humor.  Brand's humor usually consists of me writing down all of the most random things I can think of at the time.  He's basically an internet troll, who says weird and/or offensive things just to get a reaction out of people  The hard part with this is that I usually have to go through about five or six random things before I find one that's actually funny enough to stay, and with an entire chapter that's basically just Brand trying to be funny, it really strained my collection of weird random statements.  I wanted to have a chapter with Brand in a prison cell just annoying the everliving crap out of his guards.  It was fun writing this chapter, but at the same time, it was kind of exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment