Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Eternal Chain Chapter 6 First Draft

Well, I've been pretty busy lately. There was the whole death of my grandpa thing, and a bunch of other crap crashing down on me all at the same time. I've really only been able to write my book reviews for the last couple of months. But now I finally have the time to get back to writing.

Anyway, I've posted Chapter 6 of my complete rewrite of Beyond the Lost Horizon, and you can find it at the bottom of this page.

Again, this chapter is similar to the one that it is replacing, but at the same time very different. Temari, rather than being a bounty hunter, has been sleeping under the royal palace in Asturia for 500 years, the reason for which will be gone into later in the story. Again, one of the characters feels strong deja vu just before a life-changing event.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment