Sunday, January 29, 2012

OW!!!

So, I was walking up the three flights of stairs up to my apartment, and I slipped on some ice, and broke my fall with my face. This broke one of my teeth, and the piece that broke off lodged in my cheek. I had to get stitches because the puncture was so deep. So i go to my dentist around the first week of january, and they tell me I have to get a root canal and a crown because there's not enough of hte tooth left to fix it. Annnnd the soonest they can get me in is the 26th... So I had to wait all month long in excruciating pain just to get in to have them do the root canal, and I still have two more appointments to finish it off. And the worst thing is that my insurance only covers 60% of the procedure, so I'm looking at a $600 pricetag on top of all the pain and the multiple dentist visits. That almost hurts more than the broken tooth haha.

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment