Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You'll never believe it...

You probably won't believe it, but... Matt Damon can act. Yeah, I know, I thought hell would freeze over first too, but he was actually very good, for the first time in his life, in Contaigon. Mostly, I think, the fact that he was playing a normal, every-day guy, dealing with more realistic sorts of things made him seem far more believeable than any action role he has ever been in.

Anyway, I really liked Contaigon, however, I believe that many people (people without taste, and who prefer explosions or pratfalls to a solid and well done story) will find it a bit boring. Don't go in expecting action, or someone to have a big AHAH! moment and save the day for a happy ending and you should find it a pretty enjoyable movie to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment