Wednesday, December 27, 2017

And now that Chrismas is FINALLY over...

Now that Christmas is FINALLY over, and I actually have more than 7 seconds of free time in a day, I'm back to writing.  On Christmas day I wrote a short 10K word story called The Man from Medan that's a sort of sci-fi/horror/mystery type thing, based on the Ourang Medan incident in 1947.  It's a pretty cool story if you have time to look it up, and it made a pretty decent sci-fi story out in space too.  I've submitted that to a magazine or seventeen to see if anyone wants to buy it.  I spent Tuesday doing all of the editing work on that.  And today I wrote a good 3k words on the rewrite of Spires of Infinity, though what I wrote today was to replace a chapter I tossed out because it wasn't very good, so I'm still at about the same general word count, just with a much better chapter added in.  I haven't done much work on the second draft of Memories of What Never Was since before NaNo, and I think I'm going to finish up the Spires rewrite since I'm on such a roll with it before I get back to it.  Originally I was writing Spires while Editing Memories, but then NaNo happened, and then work happened, and you know, life and crap.  So that's what I've been doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment