Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Soooooo...

So, there I was, the day after i wrote up that gigantic post about being done and I thought to myself, hey self, guess what?  And I was like, I dunno self, what?  Well, you just had this awesome idea for something to add to I Am Nobody, and it's going to take a crapton of work to get it done, and it'll probably take you about a week or so to do it.  And I was like, uhg, really self, you couldn't have told me that like six months ago?  So yeah, then I started making these awesome little changes that I had the idea to make, and I was just about done, when suddenly *dramatic pause* my computer died.  So I had to wait a week and a half for the guys at PC Laptops to fix it for me before I could get back to work and actually finish.  So yeah got a few more days worth of work to go on it, but then I'll really, really, really be done... ish... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment