Thursday, January 13, 2011

Exile Chapter 39 Draft 4

wow, when I have absolutely nothing else to do I can get a lot done in one day. 3 chapters today ftw, but now that I've spent the last 8 hours straight working on editing work I think my brain is about to melt, so I'm done for the day. Anyway, Exile Chapter 39 draft 4 can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.

This chapter is basically the same as it was in draft 2. There were some very minor continuity errors, but not much else that needed fixing. Fayt Nightfang makes his first real appearance in this chapter. 2/3 of the way through is kind of late to be introdicing the antagonist of a story, which is why I went back and added several small parts earlier on to show that he's there, and that he's doing something evil, but just hasn't come into contact with the characters quite yet. He's been talked about in one form or another throughout the entire story, but this is the first real appearance he makes, and the first time that he interacts with any of the characters. Of course he did meet Silmera long, long ago, but that's still a secret to be revealed at the final confrontation.

No comments:

Post a Comment