Thursday, March 11, 2010

unexpected delays

So I haven't written very much this week. There is a reason for that. Long, long ago, before Final Fantasy 12, the absolute worst game in the series, came out I apparently preordered Final Fantasy 13 (which was announced before the release of 12) and forgot about it because 12 sucked so incredibly much. Well this week it arrived on my doorstep, completely unexpectedly, and again, completely unexpectedly it is actually a very awesome game, making 12 the fluke of the series I guess. Anyway, I got absorbed into Final Fantasy 13 and haven't done much else this week. It's been about 8 years or so since a decent Final Fantasy game was released, so I'm kinda excited about finishing it before I lose interest like I do with many games that I start playing.

Also, I have been working on some revisions rather than writing on new material. I'm trying to expand the beginning of the story a little so it's known what is at stake from the start. I've written a new prologue, and added a few things throughout. That is also a reason why there haven't been many new chapters posted this week. I'll kick myself into working a bit more this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment