Friday, January 4, 2013

I Am Nobody Chapter 8 Draft 2

The horrors of the Christmas Season have passed at last for another eleven months.  After ten years of working for the post office, I've really come to despise the holiday.  Now that I'm not working twenty extra hours a week, I've got time to get back to editing I Am Nobody, and have finished the second draft of chapter 8.  It can be found at the bottom of this page.

Pretty much the only things that have changed here are the wording, and I've made it a little less obvious who the killer is.  I don't want people figuring it out a third of the way through the book after all.  The entire first half of the chapter was rewritten completely to reflect changes in the previous chapter, and to make it easier to read and understand, and only minor tweaks were made to the second half.

No comments:

Post a Comment