Tuesday, November 20, 2018

NaNo day 20

Woohooo!!!  I hit 50k.  Now the rest of this moth can be a stressful miserable horror without the added bonus of feeling like I have to spend every waking moment home from work writing.  I'm a little over 95k words on the first draft of Shadows of What Might Have Been.  I'm somewhere between 2/3 and 3/4 of the way done.   I'm expecting the full first draft to end up around 130k words at the moment, unless something drastic changes and I need to add more in.  BUT with my day job, and the Christmas season, it's probably going to have to wait until after the new year to get finished up.  We're more shorthanded than we ever have been in all the 15 years I've worked for the Post Office this Christmas, so it's looking like a heck of a lot of really, really long, gruelling hours and little time else to do anything but eat and sleep.  So yay for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment