Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Memories of What Never Was Chapter 31

I've finished up Chapter 31 of Memories of What Never Was and you can find it at the bottom of this page if you feel the great urge.

This chapter is where the characters meet and fight one of the villains of the story for the first time.  So far, this chapter contains more existing text from the previous version than any other chapters before it, but the chapter itself is still significantly changed from the original.  There are also several clues that I added in as to how this particular villain will be defeated, and how the time loop that the world is stuck in will ultimately be broken. 

I also made a few small edits to chapter 29 and 30, which I've re uploaded.  They're pretty small.  And probably unnoticeable to anyone but me, but I'm kind of a little OCD about continuity mistakes and can't rest until I've fixed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment