Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Memories of What Never Was Chapters 25-27

So there I was, minding my own business, when some annoying Brazilian fungus hopped off of a package I was delivering and took up residence in my sinuses... for five freaking months...  So yeah, one of the last things you feel like doing afters spending a hard day at work out in the heat with the sinus infection from hell is to sit down and work some more.  Now that I've run out of excuses for not finishing this book up, hopefully I'll finally finish this book up.  I kind of expected it to be done by now, buuuuuuuuuut things keep popping up and taking all of my time and energy.  It's very annoying. 

So, anyway, I finally got back to writing this week, and have chapters 25-27 of Memories of What Never Was up on my site if you feel the great urge to read them.  You can find them at the bottom of this page.  In these chapters we have the big reveal of who the villain of the story really is, and what he wants.  We also have some character moments for Raven and Temari. 

No comments:

Post a Comment