Friday, May 30, 2014

Book Review: Skin Game by Jim Butcher

Soooo, I've posted my review of Skin Game: Book 15 of the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher on Goodreads if you feel the great urge to check it out.

Yes, that's right.  I still write book reviews.  I know I haven't posted many in the last year of so on my blog here, because I've been ridiculously busy, but I still have been writing them.  If you feel the great urge, you can check out any that you might have missed here.

Anyway, the latest book in the Dresden Files is AWESOME!!!  I loved it.  Jim Butcher keeps finding ways to keep things interesting with Harry Dresden, even though this is the fifteenth book of the series.  That's a pretty rare thing as far as book series go.  There's a gigantic fangasm moment or two in this one.  One of them involving my favorite Dresden Sidekick, Michael.  So yeah, if you're a fan of the Dresden Files, definitely check this one out.  If you're not, why aren't you?  Go read the first book, Storm Front right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment