Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Am Nobody Chapter 24 Draft 2

I'm done with another chapter of my second draft of I Am Nobody, and you can find it at the bottom of this page.

This is probably my favorite chapter of the book.  The entire story focuses on Mia's search to find the Hunter, and here she finally puts all of the clues together to figure it out.  And Steve goes from light hearted and jovial straight into creepy, evil Michael Meyers territory the very second he knows that his cover is blown.  Probably my favorite line of the entire book is when he tells her to enjoy her day because it might be her last, and to have a blast.  He's been building bombs for two weeks ever since he heard about Mia's dance, and has been planning to blow it up since the very beginning.  I cracked myself up with the have a blast line.  Yeah, I'm geeking out over something I wrote myself, so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment