Monday, December 17, 2012

I Am Nobody Chapter 7 Draft 2

I've finished up the second draft of I Am Nobody Chapter 7, and you can find it at the bottom of this page.

This chapter didn't get many changes at all.  It was relatively well written.  It was mostly dialog, and I usually do pretty well with dialog the first time around.  One major change, though, was Mia's stated intent to find the Hunter before Death does as a point of pride.  This was something that the story needed so that her motivation is clear and obvious.  Now she has a reason to do pretty much everything she does for the rest of the book.  She's tired of being treated as worthless by Death, and very much wants to prove herself worthy.  That didn't really come out well in the first draft, so I added in a few small lines of dialog to add in the force of motivation for all of Mia's further actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment