Monday, October 8, 2012

Nano

So, November is National Novel Writing Month, a.k.a. NaNoWriMo, a.k.a. Nano or so says http://www.nanowrimo.org.  To get would be writers going, they hold a sort of competition, write 50,000 words of your book in one month, and those that finish are entered for prizes etc, and have the added bonus of getting their name out to publishers, agents, and the general populace.

For a while now I've had a story I've been working on banished to the back burner called I Am Nobody.  I've been saving this one to use in participation of Nano.  Why?  Because it's a simpler story that can be quickly written if I set myself to it, and it's not going to be hugely long like many of my other writing projects. 

So, being that I am going to be participating in this writing competition this year, I'm devoting the rest of this month to preparing this story to write, and all of next month for actually writing it in the competition.  As a result of that, my current projects, Starfire and The Eternal Chain, are not going to get much done on them for the next 6 or 7 weeks.

Click Here to check out my Nano page for I Am Nobody, where you will find a plot synopsis, and the prologue.

No comments:

Post a Comment