Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am Nobody - Chapter 4

Ive finished chapter 4 of I am Nobody and you can find it at the bottom of this page.

In this chapter the Hunter arrives and leaves a gruesome message for Mia. You get to see a of her whole Grim Reaper work.

The plot of this story is going to move along rather rapidly once I get it going, because I'm shooting to keep it under 70,000 words as a young adult book should be, it's going to be short and simple to follow. One thing that is nice about writing a book geared for young adults rather than adults is that you don't really have to explain how everything works perfectly. Young adults are a little more willing to accept that supernatural things just happen and that's the end of it so I don't have to spend too much time giving you explanations and that will cut a pretty big chunk out of the length of the story. When I don't have to tell you HOW Death's magic sword works, just that it sucks the life out of anything it touches, it makes it a lot easier to focus on the more important elements of the story and make it a lot more compact.

No comments:

Post a Comment