Friday, March 18, 2011

Save Japan~!!!

As most of you may have heard, Japan has suffered tremendously in the aftermath of continuing natural disasters. From very early in my life I have been influenced by Japanese culture through anime and video games, and I have to say that I owe a great deal of my own personal creativity to them. To see such a wondrous and magical place, that has given me so many hours of entertainment and creative nurturing in such a sorry state is a very sad thing for me. So many people have lost their lives, or been hurt, many more are still missing. The damage alone will take years to recover from. Every day I hear more horror stories about the conditions over there, and each is worse than the last.

The Red Cross is currently working hard with relief efforts, trying to feed and shelter as many refugees as possible, but they can't do it alone. Shipping food and water over there costs a great deal of money, and they're asking for donations. If you would like to do your part to help them help the people of Japan you can donate money at www.redcross.org or to make a $10 donation that will appear on your phone bill text REDCROSS to 90999. Whether you can donate a little or a lot, every bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment