Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Ark of Zarathustra

I have posted the first draft of The Ark of Zarathustra here . This is a direct sequel--or rather the second chapter in a trilogy--to Beyond the Lost Horizon, but be aware that it does need a LOT of work before it is finished.

Also, regarding my progress with Spires of Infinity. I have been worked to death this week and have had little time for writing, though tomorrow is my day off and I should be able to get some work done on it then, if I can make myself get off the couch on my day of rest that is.

I've also added links to the top of my blog here to the pages for each of my stories, as well as to my current projects home. I've also added a link on the sidebar of those sites here to my blog.

I'll give an update when I've posted the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment